We are looking for an Account Executive to help grow our customer base. An Account Executive will play an integral role in sourcing opportunities, leveraging experience and relationships in the Media and Entertainment industry to secure partnerships and clients for Diesel Labs. Experience on cross-functional teams (including but not limited to R&D, product and operations) are a plus.
About Diesel Labs
Diesel Labs delivers predictive analytics for the modern media landscape, deriving insights from every atom of content in support of the development, distribution and promotion of media.
With more content being produced than ever before, the challenge of managing vast, fast-moving and on-demand content portfolios has emerged. We’ve developed a sophisticated analytics engine that tackles the toughest questions – from what content to produce to where to distribute and market it. Our solution derives audience insights from a vast array of audience behaviors, engagements and transaction signals, processing billions of data points on millions of people each day.
These insights give media decision makers an edge throughout the media content development and distribution process. Major streaming platforms, TV networks and agencies / brands are among the current companies tapping into Diesel Labs solutions.
– Deliver compelling sales presentations and execute sales calls with prospective partners and clients to drive new business
– Generate/increase revenue from existing partners and clients to meet annual revenue targets and renewal goals
– Own, manage, and develop relationships with partners and clients through routine communication; actively grow industry relationships in order to gain marketplace intelligence
– Be able to thoroughly present the analytical solutions within the Diesel Labs product suite
– Collaborate with existing and prospective customers to understand evolving needs and opportunities that can inform innovative Diesel Labs solutions
– Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– Minimum 5+ years selling experience in Sales; experience in the media / content / marketing industry highly preferred
– Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication
– Comfortable with data and analytics to drive business decision making
– Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
– Must be 18 years or older
– Compensation package includes competitive base salary, commissions and meaningful equity
– Full healthcare benefits
– Unlimited PTO
Please email email@example.com for more information.