The Operations Manager is a full time position with significant growth potential and will report directly to the CEO. They will be responsible for business intelligence analytics and reporting, project management and other critical path executive functions. We’re seeking someone with outstanding communication and organizational skills, as well as experience overseeing technical, non-technical and administrative projects. A passion for media is a bonus!
About Diesel Labs
Diesel Labs is a pioneer of Content Analytics, deriving insights from every atom of content in support of the development, distribution, and promotion of media. With more content being produced than ever before, the challenge of managing vast, fast-moving content portfolios has emerged. We’ve developed a sophisticated analytics engine that tackles the toughest questions – from what to produce to where to distribute and market it. Here at Diesel Labs, we help our clients devise winning content strategies to attract and engage audiences.
The Diesel Labs team is made up of several senior members of Bluefin Labs, a social TV analytics company that exited in 2013 via acquisition by Twitter. Diesel was awarded an innovation grant from the National Science Foundation in 2016 and recently raised a seed round of fundraising. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced team entering a hot market at an early stage of the company.
– Develop and maintain a cross-department business analytics dashboard that includes both internal and external metrics
– Map BI efforts to team level OKRs and goal setting at the sprint / month / quarter / year intervals
– Conduct regular market research analysis and present findings to the executive team to help with strategy and planning for product development, fundraising, etc.
– Create project plans with cross-functional input and lead internal project management sessions to keep all functions aligned on short and long term goals
– Manage the contract lifecycle from creation through renewals
– Facilitate development and upkeep of executive and strategic materials / collateral
– Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
– 3+ years working as an operations or project management professional; experience at a startup company is a bonus
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to understand and relay complex situations and solutions clearly
– Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
– Ability to multitask effectively / prioritize competing demands, work independently and proactively even under tight deadlines
– Eligible for all benefits offered at Diesel Labs